At Range Lawyers we engage smart, driven and passionate people who are experts in their field. We provide our people with an environment that allows them to make their mark on our business while being recognised and rewarded for their contribution.
Our firm based in Toowoomba, Queensland and provides specialised legal services in the areas of property, conveyancing, family, wills & estates, commercial and construction law.
The firm is seeking an experienced and exceptional Property Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years' experience. To be successful you will be proactive, detail orientated and have the ability to confidently manage changing priorities as required. You would be working closely with the Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling files autonomously from start to finish
- Preparation of written advice in respect of contracts for sale of land, sale of business and off the plan and lease matters, with supervision
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- Email and file management
- Typing letters and legal documents
- General admin tasks as required