- Develop appropriate insurance solutions, risk minimisation and transfer strategies
- Develop contracting pillars to manage contract risks
- Undertake contract reviews and
- We can act on behalf of clients in respect of claims.
ALIGNING YOUR RISK PROFILE WITH YOUR INSURANCE PROGRAM
It is important that businesses understand whether their insurance will respond under the contractual conditions
agreed to with principals and head contractors. In a competitive contracting market businesses need the ability to be able to negotiate proactively, rather than reactively when dealing with principals and head contractors who are more frequently insisting on onerous contract conditions.
Range Lawyers have significant experience providing advice on how to achieve a proportionate risk allocation
when negotiating contracts through:
- identifying undesirable risk clauses and provide practical tools to negotiate better conditions
- Aligning contract risk profiles with insurance programs
- Providing the contractor with an informed and structured approach when accepting uninsurable risks in
- contract with known ultimate financial outcomes.